1/2 cup Peanut Butter
1/4 cup Butter
1 cup Chocolate Chips
1/2 tsp. Vanilla
9 cups Chex cereal (I used a combination of Rice Chex and Corn Chex)
1-1/2 cups Powdered Sugar
1. Combine peanut butter, butter and chocolate chips in a LARGE microwave-safe bowl.
2. Microwave for one minute then stir to blend all ingredients thoroughly. Add 1/2 tsp. vanilla, and stir well until the butter and peanut butter/chocolate mixture are well incorporated.
3. Place the 9 cups of cereal into the bowl, and toss evenly, making sure the cereal gets a good covering.
4. Coat with powdered sugar, sprinkling evenly over the cereal and tossing as you sprinkle to cover each piece well.
6. Spread onto wax paper to cool. Store in airtight container in refrigerator. (I placed it in a gallon Ziploc bag.)