1 Tbsp vegetable oil
1 clove garlic, minced (I used 2 cloves, minced)
1 tsp minced ginger (or 1/4 tsp ground) (I used 2 tsp of this)
1 bunch scallions, minced (I used 1 medium onion, chopped)
Various Stir-Fry veggies (we had carrots, broccoli, pea pods, mushrooms) (I used 1 red bell pepper)
1 package firm to extra-firm tofu, pressed and diced into 1/2" pieces (Next time I will use 2 packages)
1/2 cup chicken or vegetable broth (I used chicken stock)
2 Tbsp soy sauce
1 Tbsp fish sauce (I omitted this)
2 tsp Chili Garlic sauce (I used 1 tsp, and it was spicy for me)
1 Tbsp dry sherry (or white wine)
1 Tbsp corn starch
1/4 tsp sugar
1. Chop all vegetables so they are similar in size (and thus will cook evenly).
2. Heat large skillet over medium heat.
3. Add oil and heat through.
4. Add garlic, ginger and scallion to the pan and stir fry for 1 minute.
5. Add vegetables of choice and stir fry 8-10 minutes or until somewhat wilty.
6. Make the sauce: Combine chicken broth through sugar and then add to pan.
7. Cook 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
8. Add in tofu and simmer until warmed through, about 3 minutes.
9. Serve with rice.
Source: What Recipe?