4 large Idaho potatoes, peeled and diced
2 boxes chopped spinach, defrosted (Used 1 box)
4 Tbsp butter
4 cloves garlic, finely chopped (Used 6 cloves)
1/2 cup cream
Salt and pepper
1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
Handful of parmesan cheese (my addition)
1. Place potatoes in a pot and cover with water. Salt water and boil potatoes until tender 12 to 15 minutes.
2. While the potatoes are cooking, squeeze the water from spinach in a clean dish towel.
3. Drain potatoes and remove from pot.
4. Melt butter in the hot pot, then add the garlic and cook 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Stir in cream, add the spinach, separating the greens as you do.
6. Season greens with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
7. Add potatoes to the pot and mash to desired consistency.
Source: Rachael Ray