Meatloaf (any way you like making it)
Ketchup or BBQ sauce
2-3 garlic cloves, depending on size of the cloves
4 gummi worms
1. Make meatloaf.
2. Shape the meatloaf into the shape of a foot. (I made a small "wart" on the top of my foot.)
3. Squirt ketchup on top of the "wart".
4. Peel garlic cloves, rub them in a little oil, and place them on the meatloaf as "toe nails". (Some of my cloves were long, so I cut them in half and used 1 clove as 2 toe nails.)
5. Bake according to meatloaf directions. (I covered the "toe" area with foil so they wouldn't over-bake and burn.)
6. When finished baking, add gummi worms to the meatloaf (to look like worms are coming out of the "foot".)
7. Place the knife in the middle of the "wart".
Here is a close-up shot. Happy Halloween!