2 Tbsp minced fresh parsley
1 Tbsp olive oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
3-1/2 pounds butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. In a large bowl, combine the parsley, oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
2. Add squash and toss to coat.
3. Transfer to an ungreased shallow 2-qt. baking dish.
4. Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees F for 50-55 minutes or until squash is just tender.
5. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese after the dish is out of the oven.
Here is what a sliced butternut squash looks like...
Source: All Recipes