(3) 8- or 9-inch flour tortillas
3 oz. cream cheese, softened
1-2 Tbsp Ranch dressing
6 pieces bacon, cooked and crumbled
1/2 cup shredded lettuce
1 large tomato, diced
Ranch dressing for dipping, if desired
1. Lay all three tortillas out flat on a work surface.
2. Combine the cream cheese and 1-2 Tbsp Ranch dressing in a small bowl and mix until smooth.
3. Divide between the tortillas and spread in a thin, even layer over each.
4. Sprinkle a third of the bacon, lettuce and tomato over each tortilla. Don't overfill these!
5. Starting at one edge, roll each tortilla up tightly into a spiral shaped log.
6. Slice each log into 1-inch sections, and serve with Ranch dressing for dipping, if desired.
Source: Originally found on Chomping the Big Apple, as seen on Annie’s Eats