2 large onions, chopped
6 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
2 (15-ounce) cans cream-style corn
1 (28-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
1 (12-ounce) bottle chili sauce
1 (14.5-ounce) can chicken broth
¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
¼ cup butter, cut up
2 Tbsp vinegar
2 tsp dry mustard
½ tsp salt
½ tsp pepper
½ tsp pepper sauce (such as Tabasco)
1 Tbsp sugar
1. Place onion in a 4-quart slow cooker; place chicken breasts on top of the onions.
2. Add corn, tomatoes, chili sauce, chicken broth, Worcestershire sauce, butter, vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt, pepper, and pepper sauce.
3. Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours or on HIGH for 4 hours or until chicken is tender.
4. Remove the chicken and shred; return to stew.
5. Mix thoroughly and serve.
Source: Originally from Pickles, Pies, & Presbyterians, found on Dinner and Dessert