10.75-oz can 98% fat-free Cream of mushroom soup
½ cup skim milk
1 tsp soy sauce
Dash of freshly ground black pepper
15-oz can French-style green beans
2/3 cup fried onions
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a baking dish, combine the soup, milk, soy sauce, and black pepper. Mix until well combined.
3. Bake for 25 minutes, or until green bean mixture is hot and bubbling.
4. Remove the dish from the oven, and give it a quick stir.
5. Sprinkle the fried onions on top, and bake for an additional 5 minutes until the onions are golden brown.
Source: (Adapted from many recipes online)