The recipe was easy, and the results were very creamy and melt-in-your-mouth delicious.
7-oz jar marshmallow cream
½ cup sugar
2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
¼ cup butter
1 tsp instant coffee powder
¼ tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp salt
12-oz bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Line an 8” square baking pan with aluminum foil; set aside.
2. In a 2 qt. saucepan, combine marshmallow cream, sugar, cream, butter, coffee powder, cinnamon and salt.
3. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Continue to boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
4. Remove from heat.
5. Stir in chocolate chips until smooth.
6. Pour into prepared pan.
7. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
8. Place on cutting board and cut into 36 squares.
Yield: 36 squares (rich, so smaller squares were just perfect)
Source: Annie’s Eats