Mini pretzels (circular or square shaped)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Place pretzels on parchment-lined baking sheets.
3. Unwrap the kisses and place one in the center of each pretzel.
4. Place them in the preheated oven for 1-2 minutes, until kisses are melted.
5. Remove from the oven and place an M&M in the center of each pretzel.
6. Chill in the refrigerator until set, or let it sit at room temperature until the kisses set.
Here you can see the caramels are oozing out, making a mess:
Yield: (too many to count; 10-oz bag of Hershey's Kisses has ~60 kisses)