(2) 8-oz packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup Hellmann’s mayonnaise
4-oz can chopped green chilies, drained (Used 8-oz can)
2-oz canned sliced jalapeno peppers, drained (Used 3-4 ounces)
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
If baking: Mixture of panko breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese
1. Stir together cream cheese and mayonnaise in a large bowl until smooth.
2. Stir in green chiles and jalapeno peppers.
3. Pour mixture into a microwave safe serving dish, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
4. Microwave on High until hot, about 3 minutes.
** If adding the panko/parmesan topping- combine the ingredients and place on top of the jalapeno popper dip and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until topping is golden brown.
Source: Adapted from All Recipes