3 slices bacon, cut into pieces
1/2 cup chopped green onions or onion
3-oz reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1 Tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
1/2 tsp paprika
1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 1 can (8 oz)Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheet
Ranch dressing, for dipping (optional)
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
2. In 6-inch skillet, cook bacon over medium heat 3 minutes.
3. Add onion; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until tender.
4. Remove from heat. Drain if necessary.
5. In small bowl, stir cream cheese until smooth.
6. Add bacon mixture, Cheddar cheese, parsley, and paprika. Mix well, then set aside.
7. If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; separate into 4 rectangles. Press perforations to seal. If using dough sheet: Unroll dough; cut into 4 rectangles.
8. Spoon 1/4 of bacon mixture onto each rectangle; spread to within 1/2 inch from 1 long side.
9. Roll up each rectangle, starting with topped long side and rolling to untopped side.
10. Press edge to seal.
11. With serrated knife, cut each roll into 8 slices.
12. Place cut down side on cookie sheet.
13. Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Yield: 30 crescent bites
Source: Adapted from Pillsbury