3 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp salt
1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
1 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
3/4 cup sugar
2 large eggs
1 Tbsp vanilla extract
1 cup dried cranberries
1 cup white chocolate chips
1 cup coarsely chopped roasted walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Line 2 large rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
3. Sift first 3 ingredients into medium bowl.
4. Using electric mixer, beat butter in large bowl until fluffy.
5. Add both sugars and beat until blended.
6. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time, then vanilla.
7. Add dry ingredients and beat just until blended.
8. Using spatula, stir in cranberries, white chocolate chips, and nuts.
9. For large cookies, drop dough by heaping Tablespoonfuls onto prepared sheets, spacing 2-1/2 inches apart. For small cookies, drop dough by level Tablespoonfuls onto sheets, spacing 1-1/2 inches apart. (I used my medium cookie scoop.)
10. Bake cookies until just golden, about 13 minutes for large cookies and about 10-12 minutes for small cookies.
11. Cool on sheets.
Do ahead: Can be made ahead. Store airtight at room temperature up to 2 days or freeze up to 2 weeks.
Yield: 36 cookies (using a level, medium cookie scoop)
Source: Adapted from Bon Appetit