1-1/2 cup flour
3/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
Zest of 1/2 orange
1/8 tsp freshly grated nutmeg
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup dried or fresh cranberries
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1. Preheat to 350 degrees, and line an 11 x 7 pan with foil, coating with cooking spray.
2. In medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, zest, nutmeg and set aside.
3. In bowl of stand mixer, beat butter and sugar on high until soft and light in color, about 3 minutes.
4. Turn mixer to low and beat in eggs, one at a time, and then vanilla until thoroughly combined.
5. Slowly incorporate flour mixture.
6. Remove from stand mixer and stir in cranberries and white chocolate.
7. Spread batter in pan (it's thick so use a spatula and/or your hands, and be sure to remove all air bubbles).
8. Bake 25 - 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
9. Cool on rack for 1 hour.
10. Remove from pan and cut into bars.
Source: Good Things Catered