1 pound (16-oz) cream cheese, room temperature
1/3 cup shredded Asiago cheese
1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1 tsp minced fresh garlic
¼ tsp dried thyme
1 cup chopped artichoke hearts, drained (not marinated)
1/3 cup mayonnaise
Chipotle peppers in Adobo sauce* (We used 1 tsp chipotle puree)
For serving- Ciabatta bread, Pita chips
1. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl until combined. (I used my stand mixer for this step.)
2. Spread mixture in ungreased 9-inch pie tin or casserole dish. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes or overnight.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Bake dip, uncovered, 10-15 minutes or until browned and bubbly.
4. Serve immediately with warmed ciabatta bread or crackers/pita chips.
* I found chipotle peppers in adobo sauce at my local Whole Foods.
Yield: Makes 8 appetizer servings.
Source: Jamie Cooks