I love the combination of chocolate, white chocolate, and butterscotch chips this recipe brings, and it is quick to prepare. A rich, gooey, and sweet dessert that will surely please everyone. Make sure to have a glass of milk nearby!
¾ cup (1-1/2 sticks) unsalted butter
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1 cup semi-sweet chocoolate chips
1/2 cup butterscotch chips
½ cup white chocolate chips
1 cup chopped walnuts
14-oz can sweetened condensed milk
1-1/3 cup shredded coconut
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Line your dish with foil (with the edges overhanging) and grease with cooking spray.
2. Place butter in 13 x 9 inch pan and melt in oven. Swirl to coat bottom and sides with butter.
3. Spread graham cracker crumbs evenly over bottom of pan.
4. Layer chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, white chocolate chips, and crushed walnuts over crumbs.
5. Pour condensed milk over nuts.
6. Sprinkle coconut over condensed milk.
7. Bake until edges are golden brown, about 25 minutes. Let cool. Remove the bars from the pan using the foil “overhang”. Cut into squares, and serve.
Source: Adapted from All Recipes