Ever since getting the Thermapen, our grilling has been superb. We recently grilled a pork tenderloin, and this was one of my most favorite pork recipes to date.
The pork tenderloin marinates in a ginger-soy-garlic marinade while you're at work, and then grill it when you get home. It doesn't get any easier than that. The tenderloin came out so moist and well-seasoned, we didn't even need any sauce to accompany it.
Fresh off the grill!
Mom's Grilled Pork Tenderloin
- 1 boneless pork tenderloin (1-1.5#)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (We only use Yamasa or Kikkoman brands)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 Tbsp fresh ginger
1. Trim the pork tenderloin of any excess fat and silver skin.
2. Combine all ingredients in a plastic Ziploc bag and marinate for at least 4 hours. (I did it for 8 hours while we were at work.)
3. Set the grill to medium heat. When your grill is ready, place the pork on the grill and cook for approximately 15 minutes, flipping once halfway.
We served with with some Latin Rice, and a simple marinated tomato & onion salad.
Note: If you are using an oven, this can also be cooked at 450 degrees.
Source: I Was Born To Cook