- 1 tsp oil
- 3/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup coarsely grated zucchini (I did a combination of grated carrots & zucchini)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-1/4# ground turkey
- 1/2 cup dry seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3 splashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup peach preserves (or orange marmalade)
- 4 tsp Dijon mustard
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a shallow-rimmed baking sheet with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- In a small sautepan, add the oil. Once the oil is heated, add the chopped onion, grated zucchini and minced garlic. Saute until soft.
- In a large bowl, combine the sauteed mixture and remaining meatloaf ingredients and mix well. Shape mixture and place it on the coated baking sheet.
- Bake meatloaf for 45 minutes. While the meatloaf is baking, stir together the preserves and mustard in a small bowl.
- Remove from oven. Spread the glaze over the top of the meatloaf. Return to oven, and bake until thermometer inserted into the center registers at 165 degrees, about 20 minutes longer.
- Transfer meatloaf to a platter, and allow it to rest for 15 minutes to reabsorb all juices. Slice and serve.