- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (I threw my graham crackers into my food processor and pulsed until it resembled crumb texture)
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar, divided
- 1-1/2 cups (3 sticks) butter, divided
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts or slivered almonds (I used walnuts)
- 11.5-oz bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Cut up 1 cup (2 sticks) of butter into Tablespoonfuls.
- Remove from oven, and sprinkle with chocolate chips. Let stand for 2 to 3 minutes, until chips are shiny and soft. Spread the softened chocolate evenly over the top. Sprinkle with chopped nuts.
- Cool before cutting into bars.
Source: Adapted from All Recipes