I browned my taco meat using my homemade taco seasoning, topped it off with some homemade salsa, and then some sliced avocados using my new 3-in-1 avocado slicer. A cheap, quick, and healthy weeknight meal.
|Mmm, everything tastes better topped with guacamole|
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1# ground turkey or ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix (or 3 Tbsp homemade taco seasoning)
- 1/4-1/2 cup water
- Iceberg lettuce leaves
- Salsa (we use this Paleo-friendly recipe)
- Guacamole or sliced avocado
- In a large nonstick skillet, add the olive oil. Once warmed, add your ground meat and crumbled until cooked through.
- Sprinkle the taco seasoning and water, and mix until the water has evaporated.
- On a iceberg lettuce leaf, add some taco meat, pour some salsa on top, and then add your sliced avocado or guacamole.