This recipe was a winner from Giada- so simple too! You essentially bread the pork chops with a Parmesan breadcrumb mixture,and then pop them into the oven. Couldn't get any easier!
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup dry Italian-style breadcrumbs
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- (4) 1/2" to 3/4" thick center-cut pork chops (each about 10-12 oz)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Misto cooking spray (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Whisk the eggs in a pie plate to blend. Place the bread crumbs in another pie plate. Place the cheese in a third pie plate.
- Sprinkle the pork chops generously with salt and pepper.
- Coat the chops completely with the cheese, patting to adhere.
- Dip the chops into the eggs, then coat completely with the bread crumbs, patting to adhere.
- Spray the pork chops with Misto spray.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. (I baked mine for 21 minutes.)
Source: Adapted from Giada de Laurentiis