We LOVED this marinade! I made the marinade in the morning, allowed it to cool for an hour, and then added the chicken breasts and let it marinate all day before our BBQ.
- 3/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 8-oz horseradish or Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp salt
- 6-8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Combine ingredients (Worcestershire sauce to salt) in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Place chicken in a large Ziploc bag, pour cooled marinade over chicken, and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
Yield: Plain Chicken